Persons called before Queensland Government committees (1902-1920)
About this index
This index covers select committees, royal commissions and boards of inquiry published in the Queensland Parliamentary Papers.
The following information is provided:
- the name of the witness
- occupation of the witness
- the name of the enquiry
- the year, volume and page of the Votes and Proceedings
Nearly three and a half thousand people provided information at these inquiries from 1902 to 1920. They came from a variety of backgrounds and included civil servants, miners, farmers, graziers, labourers, railway employees, publicans, builders, seamen, clergymen and police.
The Queensland Parliamentary Papers can be located on microfilm at MFL 328.9431 on Level 3 of the State Library of Queensland building at South Bank, Brisbane.
The "Ref" column denotes the year of publication and the volume and/or the page number.
- Convict transportation registers database (1787-1867)
- Index to appointments and removals of Queensland railway employees (1890 - 1901)
- Index to appointments and removals of employees of the Southern and Western Railway, Traffic Branch, Queensland (1866 - 1876)
- Persons called before Queensland Government committees - Part 1(1860-1901)
If you have an enquiry, you can contact us in any of the following ways: