Queensland railway employees, June 1890 - June 1901
Search by surname
About this index
In the period June 1890 to June 1901, the appointments and removals of Queensland railway employees were listed annually in the Queensland Legislative Assembly Votes & Proceedings. This index collects the names of those employees and presents them in an alphabetical listing.
The information included in the remarks column of the original records has not been included in this index. However it can be located on microfilm at MFL 328.943 on Level 3 of the State Library of Queensland building at South Bank, Brisbane.
Please note: Some of the pages in this section are very long and will take some time to download.
- Convict transportation registers database (1787-1867)
- Index to appointments and removals of employees of the Southern and Western Railway, Traffic Branch, Queensland (1866 - 1876)
- Index of miners involved in Queensland mining accidents (1882 - 1900)
- Persons called before Queensland Government committees - Part 1(1860-1901)
- Persons called before Queensland Government committees - Part 2 (1902-1910)
If you have an enquiry, you can contact us in any of the following ways: