Queensland Southern and Western Railway employee appointments and removals, 1866-1876
Search by surname
|Surnames A to E||Surnames F to L|
|Surnames M to R||Surnames S to Z|
|Surnames A to L||Surnames M to Z|
About this index
In the period October 1866 to June 1876, the appointments and removals of employees of the Traffic Branch of Queensland Southern and Western Railway were published in the 1876 (vol. 3) edition of the Queensland Legislative Assembly Votes & Proceedings. These indexes collect the names of those employees and present them in two alphabetical listings, one for appointments and one for removals. The appointments listing is presented over four pages devoted to appointments, with another two pages listing the removals.
On the original records the removals are all listed on page 679. The page numbers for the appointments are recorded on this index. The Queensland Legislative Assembly Votes and Proceedings can be located on microfilm at MFL 328.943 on Level 3 of the State Library of Queensland building at South Bank, Brisbane.
- Convict transportation registers database (1787-1867)
- Index to appointments and removals of Queensland railway employees (1890 - 1901)
- Index of miners involved in Queensland mining accidents (1882 - 1900)
- Persons called before Queensland Government committees - Part 1(1860-1901)
- Persons called before Queensland Government committees - Part 2 (1902-1910)
If you have an enquiry, you can contact us in any of the following ways: